Friday, July 17, 2009

Keeping it Logical

Seeking the truth is what will unite us in this country, and in communities around the world.

Here is a video, right off of MSNBC, that does a good job highlighting what I think is the problem that many on the right have with Obama, and the way he fails to think things through.


This reporter points out the contradiction in his speech, and while I very much enjoy an articulate President, these types of statements are troubling with our current President. It is disturbing that the national networks did not call on him on this particular "positioning" speech, and I don't believe the current relationship between the President and the press is a good thing for the country. I was thinking about what would cause a leader to overlook such a contraction, and, in my opinion, this speech is the symptom of a man who “wants to believe” and “wants to be liked.”

I think the pointing out of this ability to be smoothly presidential and preposterous is particularly instructive to those who don’t understand why so very many find Obama repulsive. I believe I understand both his supporters and detractors, and I believe it is crucial that each understands what exactly is the "truth" of the other. Bush often was inarticulate. Obama is often irrational,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6-4wPVwNEM&NR=1

---- Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment